All for love...(meiRov Ahava)
Ranot Vocal Ensemble's new program
…Where Israeli classics meet the American jazz standards, intersecting with the rhythms of Blues, Swing, Bossa Nova, and others.
Wind instruments: Gilad Ronen; Guitars: Eyal Tapash; Bass: Eyal Ganor; Percussion: Mike Harris
Pianos, arrangements, and musical direction: Gideon Efrati
Director: Ari Tepperberg; Costume Design: Fanny Elias
Lighting: Shahar Verkson; Sound: Yaniv Agami
Saturday, November 9, 2013, Southern Arava Auditorium
All For Love - Reviews
- …Ranot knows how to throw a great party, and that’s what “All For Love” felt like last night! A great time was had by all.
- Ranot’s “All For Love” is truly an enchanted evening. The musical level is amazing, the variety is fascinating, as is the original staging and elegant set design, all of which conveyed the spirit of the numbers in a palpable way.
Oded Regev, Upper Galilee
- Ambitious program that delivered master showmanship: rich, creative, engaging, exciting…
Na’ama Alony, Yotvata,
- “All For Love” displayed original and fascinating choice of material, complex and riveting arrangements, high-level delivery on the part of both the soloists and the ensemble as a whole, and staging that left us wanting more, and more…
Yehuda Raveh - Lawyer, Tel Aviv
- “All For Love”: an unforgettable show! You reached the stars with powerful vocalists and arrangements, as well as stellar artistic direction.
Ron Eini, Tel Aviv